Dear colleagues, we offer you
on the content and the articles in scientific production journal
"TIME DISCRIPTION of economic reforms"
Manuscripts of articles will be sent to the journal should be typed in text editor Microsoft Word (file must have the extension * .doc or * .rtf).
For citizens of Ukraine - written on the official state language; (Russian or English - for citizens of other countries).
The paper - from 8 to 10 pages of A4 (210x297 mm).
Font: Times New Roman Cyr № 14;
Line spacing 1,5.
Fields of pages: all - 20 mm (footers are not provided)
The structure of the article should have the following elements:
- Problem definition and its relationship with important scientific and practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent research and publications in which a solution of the problem, on which the author;
- Bold unsolved aspects of the problem which the article covers.
- The wording of the purpose of article (problem).
- The main material studies with full justification of scientific results.
- The findings of this study and further research in this direction.
- Literature numbered sequentially according to the placement of the article. Bibliography issued by standards approved by HAC of Ukraine (Ukraine HAC Bulletin number 5, 2009).
A separate page provides a summary (not less than 500 characters each - Ukrainian, Russian and English), keywords, title and last name in three languages (Ukrainian, Russian and English).
Formulas are formatted Microsoft Equation 2.0, 3.0 (4.0), aligning the center in the middle of the text and numbered in parentheses on the right.
Figures are numbered and signed by the figures at the center of the text.
All objects in simple figures that are made in the Word, must be grouped.
Tables are served as individual objects in Word format with dimensions, reduced to assembly. Basic size table 12, table header header 14 placed in the center page numbering tables - on the right page.
To the manuscript ATTACHED:
- External review from Doctor of Economics (NOT from the place of employment / study author) certified accordingly;
- Information about authors (in three languages), which indicate the name and patronymic, scientific degree and academic status, position and organization notes (the full name of the department or other structural unit without abbreviations) where the author works, phone , email address, title and selected thematic topic;
- Certificate external reviewer (in three languages), which indicate the name and patronymic, scientific degree and academic title, position and organization employing reviewer, his telephone number and email address is required;
- Extract from the minutes of the department, faculty or institution of the Academic Council recommendation paper for printing;
- Supporting statement (if co - shared by all signatures) that the article is a proprietary author (s) have not been previously printed and is not under consideration in other publications ";
- translation full article in English (respectively p. 2.9 of the Order of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine of 17.10.2012 № 1111 g).
Prystateynyy list of literature (References) must be issued
by the APA rules!
Examples of the list of literature in English Article (References):
Standard for references conforms to requirements APA (the American Psychological Association) : http://www.apastyle.org/.
Journal articles with DOI:
Author, A. A. (Year of publication).Article Title. Journal Title, vol. (no.), pages. doi.
e.g. Monasturnyi, E.A. (2006). Innovative cluster. Innovations, 2, 38-43. doi:10.1037/0278-618.104.22.168.
Journal articles without DOI:
Author, A. A. (Year of publication).Article Title. Journal Title, vol. (no.), pages.
e.g. Monasturnyi, E.A., &Kulik, J.A. (2005). Social and economic development. Economy of Region, 3, 39-52.
Monasturnyi, E.A., Kulik, J.A., Nulif, K.L. (2008). Social and economic development. Economy, 3, 52-67.
Author, A. A. (Year of publication).Title of book (Edition). Location: Publisher, pages.
e.g. Monasturnyi, E. A. (2006). Innovative cluster. Moscow: Nauka, 267.
Duncan, G. J., & Brooks-Gunn, J. (Eds.).(1997). Consequences of growing up poor. New York,
NY: RussellSage Foundation, 350.
Plath, S. (2000). The unabridged journals. K. V. Kukil (Ed.). New York, NY: Anchor, 680.
Chapter in a book:
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Year of publication).Title of chapter. In A. A. Editor & B. B.
Editor (Eds.),Title of book (pages of chapter). Location: Publisher.
e.g. Monasturnyi, E. A. (2006). Innovative cluster.In J. A. Kulik (Ed.), Innovations (pp. 12-21).
Electronic sources (Web publications):
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Date of publication).Title of article.Title of Online Periodical, volume number (issue number if available).Retrieved from ttp://www.someaddress.com/full/url/.
e.g. TatarkinА. I. (2013). Self-development of regional socioeconomic systems as the need for
Russia’s federal development. Economy of Region, 4.Retrieved fromhttp://economyofregion.com/archive/2013/47/2164/pdf/.
We hope for fruitful cooperation!